top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Birthday Birthday : 1967-01-08

birthplace birthplace : Illinois
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 49

There are a lot of questions about R Kelly Net Worth forbes in 2017 salary and wealth, R Kelly has been popular for some singles as ‘’I Believe I Can Fly’’, he is one of the top-selling artists of all-time. Then how much does R Kelly Net Worth, earnings and what are R Kelly ‘sources of Wealth. Then how much does R Kelly earn per year? How much is R Kelly Worth in 2017? What are R Kelly sources of Wealth?

Biography:
R Kelly is an American Singer, his birthday is on January 8, 1967 in Illinois, his birth sign is the Capricorn, and his birth name is Robert Sylvester Kelly, and his nickname is The Pied Piper.
R Kelly has been popular for some singles as ‘’I Believe I Can Fly’’, he is one of the top-selling artists of all-time.
R Kelly started his career when he participated on the TV talent show Big Break, which which awarded him a $100,000 prize and signed with Jive Records.
R Kelly married Aaliyah in 1994, but they divorced in 1995, then he married Andrea Kelly in 1996, they divorced in 2009 and they have 3 children Jaya Kelly, Joann Kelly and Robert Kelly.

R Kelly Net worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:
R Kelly net worth is $ 150 million
R Kelly salary per year is not available
R Kelly source of wealth: Singer

Pictures and Photos of R Kelly:
R Kelly  and Trey Songz

Jay-Z with R. Kelly

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B