| Sean Penn|
Birthday : 1960-08-17
birthplace : California
Birth Sign : Leo
Age : 56
There are a lot of questions about Sean Penn Net Worth forbes in 2016 salary and wealth, Sean Penn has been popular for his role on the film Mystic River in 2003 for which he won two Academy Awards. Then how much does Sean Penn Net Worth, earnings and what are Sean Penn ‘sources of Wealth. Then how much does Sean Penn earn per year? How much is Sean Penn Worth in 2016? What are Sean Penn sources of Wealth?
Sean Penn is an American Movie actor, his birthday is on August 17, 1960 in California, USA, his birth sign is the Leo, his birth name is Sean Justin Penn.
Sean Penn has been popular for his role on the film Mystic River in 2003 for which he won two Academy Awards.
Sean Penn started his career acting in 1981 as Alex Dwyer on the film Taps.
Sean Penn’s parents are the actress Eileen Ryan and the actor Leo Penn and his brother is the actor Chris Penn.
Sean Penn married and divorced two times with Robin Wright and Madonna.
Sean Penn starred in several films and TV series (filmography) such us:
• The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in 2013 as Sean O'Connell alongside Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig, Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott, and Kathryn Hahn.
• Gangster Squad in 2013 as Mickey Cohen alongside Nick Nolte, Emma Stone, Josh Brolin, and Ryan Gosling.
• The Tree of Life in 2011 as Adult Jack alongside Jessica Chastain and Brad Pitt.
• Fair Game in 2010 as Joseph Wilson alongside Noah Emmerich, Ty Burrell, Sam Shepard, Bruce McGill, and Khaled El Nabawy.
• Milk in 2008 alongside Emile Hirsch, Josh Brolin, Diego Luna, Alison Pill, Victor Garber, Denis O'Hare, Joseph Cross, and James Franco.
• Two and a Half Men in 2004 as himself alongside Ashton Kutcher, Amber Tamblyn, Edan Alexander, Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Marin Hinkle, Melanie Lynskey, Holland Taylor, Conchata Ferrell, Jennifer Taylor, and April Bowlby.
• Friends in 2001 as Eric alongside Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and David Schwimmer.
Sean Penn Net worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:
Sean Penn net worth is $ 150 million
Sean Penn salary per year is around $ 18 million
Sean Penn salary per film is between $ 6 million and $ 12 million
Sean Penn source of wealth: actor and producer
Pictures and Photos of Sean Penn:
Gary Oldman with Sean Penn