top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Actor
Birthday Birthday : 1969-01-01

birthplace birthplace : Michigan
Birth Sign Birth Sign : Capricorn
Age Age : 47

A lot of people ask about Verne Troyer Height and Weight 2016, size and body measurements, the American Movie actor who is best known for his role as Mini-Me in Austin powers series. So how much does the Verne Troyer weight in 2016? How tall is Verne Troyer in 2016? Verne Troyer bra Size, and Body Measurements? What is Verne Troyer Height 2016?

Biography :
Verne Troyer is an American Movie Actor who was born in Michigan, USA, he is best known for his role as Mini Me in the popular Austin Pawers comedian series, he is nicknamed Mini Me, Verne Troyer started acting since he was nine-month-old in John Hughes Baby’s Day out film. He played Also a goblin in the famous Saga Harry porter.
He is one of the shortest men of the world due to cartilage-hair hypoplasia dwarfism.
Verne Troyer’s mother is the factory worker Susan and his father is Reuben, he married Genevieve Gallen in 2004, but it was annulled the following day.
Verne Troyer has a several works in TV or Films we cite :
Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone for the role of the goblin, Keith Lemon for the role of Archimedes, and The love Guru for the role of the Coach Punch Cherkov. Also TV works as Whose line is it Anyway and Through the Keyhole

Body Measurements :
Verne Troyer height in feet and cm :
2 FT 8 in || 81 cm like Gabriel Pimentel and Josh Ryan Evans the two Actors

Verne Troyer weight in Pounds/lbs and kg :
Verne Troyer weighs 40 pounds or 18 KG and his ex wife Genevieve Gallen’s Height is 6ft 2 in

Pictures and Photos of Verne Troyer :
Verne Troyer Mini-Me star appears in Celebrity Big Brother

Verne Troyer in Phoenix

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F